TSPSC Group-1 New Syllabus 2015 (Prelims and Mains)
TSPSC Group-1 New Syllabus 2015 (Prelims and Mains) PDF:
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental Issues: Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. Economic and Social Development of India.
6. World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana state.
7. History and Cultural Heritage of India.
8. Indian Constitution and Polity.
9. Governance and Public Policy in India.
10. Policies of Telangana State.
11. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
12. Social Exclusion: Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
13. Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
Written Examination (Main)
General English (Qualifying Test) – (X CLASS STANDARD, QUALIFYING FOR INTERVIEW)
1. Spotting Errors – Spelling; Punctuation
2. Fill in the blanks – Prepositions; Conjunctions; Verb tenses
3. Re-writing sentences – Active and Passive voice; Direct & Reported Speech; Usage of Vocabulary
4. Jumbled sentences
6. Precis Writing
8. Letter Writing
PAPER-I: GENERAL ESSAY
(Candidate should write three Essays, selecting one from each Section compulsorily. Each Section contains three Questions. Each Essay carries 50 marks.)
1. Contemporary Social Issues and Social Problems.
2. Issues of Economic Growth and Justice.
1. Dynamics of Indian Politics.
2. Historical and Cultural Heritage of India.
1. Developments in Science and Technology.
2. Education and Human Resource Development.
CLICK BELOW : FOR GROUP-1 PAPER II,III,IV,V AND VI SYLLABUS